Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bored outta my shell



so, i'm done with class until next week and i don't know what to do with myself.  sewed, baked, cleaned, and crafted. made a lot of envelopes and some other cute pen pal stuff (abbiiiii get to me) 

went through all of my craft boxes, folders, bags, and found some really tyte artifacts previously forgotten: 
 destination summer 2009


rita when she used to have a mustache via 1992



ffffound on ffffound reminds me how much i want a pocket knife. 

and idk, string and a old christmas ornament

now that it's dark outside i'm going to go steal some irises growing next to the bus stop. l8r.

2 comments:

  1. oooh come visit me!!! i have nothing to do until a final on monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom might visit this weekend. if not, maybe i will!

    ReplyDelete